Fanorona for GNOME: To-Do list
- Complete the theme support in the board widget.
- It's sorta half-hearted; I haven't figured out how to set the
dark/mid/light colors from gtkrc, which would let the theme
specify colors for player1/player2/empty.
- Also, the gradient theme doesn't get picked up. It handles
pixmap backgrounds, and color backgrounds, but not the
gradient. Don't know what I need to do (largely because I
can't find any documentation on writing a themable widget).
- Not sure I'm going to work much more on it, though.
- Improve the efficiency of the computer player, so it can run at
higher skill levels on the Agenda without taking a minute or more